RecordBase Central Station
The RecordBase Central Station software provides automated collection, storage & network-wide access to fault & disturbance data produced by the ERLPhase TESLA disturbance recorders. It ensures the recorder data is automatically brought to a secure location & made readily available to engineers & technicians for display & analysis.
RecordBase Central Station benefits:
- Improved system-wide monitoring with automatic recorder cross-triggering & record retri .
- Accelerated post-disturbance analysis.
- Consistent recording data available in an easy to transfer data file format.
RecordBase Central Station features:
- Automated record transfer from TESLA recorders on a polled call-out schedule or by recorder initiation.
- Distributed client/server architecture for corporate-wide deployment & accessibility.
- Central cross-triggering of recorders for system-wide dynamic swing recording with cross-triggering zones.
- Integrated record database with search, sort & filter functions.
- Categorized by date/time, recorder, fault class data, swing class data & record sets.
- Company-wide access to records on existing Windows¨ computers through the corporate LAN.
- Graphical, interactive record display with timebase, phasor, harmonics & impedance analysis tools.
- Record summaries with classification, priority assignment & event lists.
- Status reporting & self-monitoring.
- Graphical & numeric export to support report writing & special analysis.
- Runs on a standard PC platform with Windows NT operating system.