October 2013 - Transition to 4000 Series Protection Relays
ERLPhase is pleased to announce to our relay customers that our 4000 series of protection products is now complete, including the addition of the F-PRO 4000 and the advanced B-PRO 4000 Multibus Protection Relay. Customers used to purchasing our older generation protection relays will experience a seamless transition and increased functionality with the purchase of 4000 series relays.
B-PRO 8701 Bus Protection Relay (1 Phase)
The B-PRO 8701 provides bus & substation differential protection (low impedance), with CT saturation security, integrated breaker failure & overcurrent protection, with DFR quality fault oscillography, sequence of events logging and metering in a fully integrated protective relay solution.
The B-PRO 8701 is a comprehensive bus bar protection for LV, HV and EHV busbars featuring integrated protection and breaker failure for a bus with up to 18 connections. Use three single phase B-PRO 8701 relays to build a complete three phase bus bar protection system.
Recording, Monitoring and Metering
- Up to 18 sets of CT inputs for differential protection (54 currents) using percentage slope characteristics for security on external faults. One B-PRO relay (model 8701/BUS) for each phase
- CT saturation blocking for external faults
- Backup overcurrent and breaker failure for each input current.
- User defined directional control of overcurrent functions for networked lines.
- Use 3 Phase voltages to apply over/under voltage and over/under frequency protection functions.
- Use 3 phase-to-neutral voltages to provide metering, plus Loss of Potential protection
- Protection functions include IEEE devices 87B, 27, 59, 60, 81, 50LS, 50BF, 50/51/67
- ProLogic - control logic statements
Substation Automation - Ethernet Ready
- High quality recording - fault recording (96 samples/cycle) and event logging (1 ms resolution)
- Metering functions for each input connection
Easy to Use
- Direct-connect DNP3 and Modbus SCADA communication protocols
- 3 communication RS-232 ports
- IRIG-B time stamping and sample synchronization
- Standard 100 BASE-TX Ethernet Port
- Easy to use, simplified relay setting and record analysis software (Windows® 2000/XP) included
- Intuitive ASCII-terminal interface provides full local or remote access
- Coordinated operation via the standard Ethernet port included in each box